We treat your privacy as we do our own and we will never share any information you give us with third parties without your express permission.
If you leave a story in the ‘I Did It Too’ section we will only use the email address you give us to contact you, if necessary, about the story you have made. We promise not to share your email address (or any of your personal details) with anyone outside our company or our web team.
The only other details we see are your travels around this website, which are as anonymous as Google Analytics makes them – for example, we can see how many people visit and what countries you’re visiting from. Our web team uses this information to make sure this website is always at its best.
Contributions to ‘I Did It Too’.
All comments and images are checked and approved before they appear on katiepiperandyou.co.uk. This is to protect your privacy as well as to prevent anything distressing, offensive or unlawful appearing on this website.
Please do not post any personal details about you or anyone else, for example home address, email address, phone number, place of work or school.
- Your story must be your own original work and must not infringe others’ copyright, trademark, trade secrets, privacy, personal or proprietary rights
- Your story must be in English
- You must not be abusive or offensive or post anything that would be considered defamatory, libellous or condone illegal activity
- No advertising or promoting is allowed
If you are under 16, please make sure you have your parent or guardian’s permission to participate. Please read Childline’s excellent tips for online safety by following this link.
You agree not to use our website to post
- content that is distressing, offensive, libellous or unlawful
- content that invades others’ privacy
- content that does not belong to you
- content that infringes any patent, trademark copyright or other proprietary rights of any party
- advertises or promotes good and services for sale.
The views expressed in any comments posted on this website are not those of Katie Piper.
If you have any concerns about any contributions to this website, please contact us at email@example.com.
We may change these terms in future, so please check back regularly.
Copyright © 2013 katiepiperandyou.co.uk. All rights reserved and all moral rights are asserted and reserved.